Monday, April 14, 2014

Not Lucky...

...rather, blessed.

In the midst of all this craziness and stress and sickness, I am reminded that everything is still okay.

People I've never met before wanted to help me and my family out and brought some urgent mail to me all the way in Columbus yesterday.
My friends- no, I think I'll call them family- of OC Lane showed me yet again a beautiful picture of being a team who cares about each other and loves each other, and wants to support one another in whatever battle or triumph he/she is facing.
Friends came and visited me in the library last night and stayed up crazy late with me for that stupid paper. And then even tried to help me catch a cat on the way home (at 3:30am...).
Friends listened to me vent, my parents as well, and for that I am SO thankful.
A good friend even told me that I am strong. That meant a lot, especially now.
Getting to have deep conversations with people has been awesome too.

And God? God is good [all the time!]. He has done so much in my life this year, and so incredibly much in others. Even if I'm struggling, I know that He is here and He is good. After all, Love never fails.

So to everyone who is a part of my life (and a HUGE shout out to those I have leaned on this week especially!), thank you. From the deepest part of my heart.

Love you guys.
(Ironic, because this morning I felt love for pretty much nothing. It was a tough morning of me biking in the rain and cursing at pretty much every inanimate object that seemed to be slowing me down. The song that was in my head? "I Hate Everyone" by Say Anything. Funny how just clearing up your head can change so much.)

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment