Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm not as weak as I thought

Had to get this short little realization/thought out really quick.

A small thought, yes, but with much greater ramifications once it actually sinks in deep.

I'm not as weak as I thought, or as I kept believing I was.

I'm not.
I might be a weak overall human, but I am better than this. I'm better than I've been.
I go to the store and want to buy everything. I usually give in to much of it, thinking that well, I can't control myself so might as well. I eat way more than I should. (Especially chocolate and other sweets.) I eat out because ugh, I'm going to give in and do it sometime this week so why not make it now?

I act so incredibly weak and hopeless and for some reason I never realized I could just stop. Just stop whining and grow up.

Grow up.

Why haven't I done this yet? Maybe I didn't want to. Maybe I never had a strong enough reason. And most likely I just didn't care because I didn't think I could really do it anyways.

So here's to growing up. Becoming an adult. I suppose it had to happen sometime.

Here's to the end of excuses.

....I really didn't want to. But it's gotta happen.

Peace & Blessings
(I don't know what I'm doing here)

No comments:

Post a Comment